Structural Silicone Sealant with Excellence Performance
|FOB Price:||US $1.5-2.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1.5-2.5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DZ-353
- Morphology: Water Emulsion
- Material: Silicone
- Main Agent Composition: Natural Polymer
- Promoter Composition: Solvent
- Color: White
- Specification: can be customized
- HS Code: 3506100090
- Bonding Function: Instant Adhesive
- Application: Automobile, Construction, Woodworking, Footwear & Leather, Fiber & Garment
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Waterproof
- Composition: Organic Material
- Trademark: DZ
- Origin: Shandong, China
1. one component
2. fast acid curing, high strength
4. excellent cohesion for super aquarium and glass and most building materials.
5. imported wacker
5. excellent resistance to low and high temperature, little performance changes between -10 ºc~120 ºc
1. joint sealing for high-grade glass assembling.
2. joint sealing for day lighting roof construction and great glass
3. joint sealing of side window and rear window glass
4. joint sealing for super aquarium and tank
5. assembly for various kinds of windows and doors.
6. general joint and seal
1. cannot be used as structural sealant.
2. not compatible with materials with grease or exudation.
3. the construction surface should be clean and dry.
4. not applicable to the seal of the immersed, airtight, or comprising substrates like copper, brass and lead, and oil-exudation surfaces.
5. cannot be used on the substrate surface below 6ºc or above 40 ºc
1. for best result results, use opened cartridges on the same day. otherwise store it strictly tightened
2. pre-test is necessary to ensure the excellent adhesive property.
3. avoid contacting with skin or eyes, in case of contacted, rinse immediately with plenty of water, go to hospital if necessary
4. keep away from children before curing.
5. avoid contaminating food, medicine or cosmetics.
way of use:
1.preparation:clean,de-grease and dry the surface.protect the edges of sealing gap with masking tape;
2.cut the nozzle according to the fissure width,cut off the tube outlet over the thread and screw the nozzle on;
3.application temperature +5c to +30c;
4.extrude silicone by means of cartridge gun;
5.tool the sealant with a wet spatula before formation occurs;
6.up to 15min, remove the masking tape;
7.fresh spots can be clean with water, after hardening mechanically only
transparent, others of special order
track-free time is between 5-15 minutes at room temperature
completely curing time is between 24 hours to 72 hours at room temperature.
storage and transportation:
1. 12 months stored in a dry and ventilated place below 27ºc in original packaging.
2. non-dangerous, can be transported by train, automobile, ship.
3. Uncured product may irritate eyes. In case of eyes contact, rinse them immediately with water and seek medical aid.
4. Keep out of reach of children.
testing standard: gb/t 14683-2003
technique data sheet:
|no||item||the standard||test result|
|1||appearance||have no grain, no agglomerations, no skinning, and no bubble.||pass the standard|
|level||no damage||no damage|
|4||skinning time (h)||≤3||0.2|
|5||elastic recovery ratio (%)||≥80||99|
|6||extrusion ability( ml/min)||≥80||108|
|8||cold-hot adhesive||no damage||no damage|
|9||under water adhesive||no damage||no damage|
|10||uv radiation||no damage||no damage|
|11||definite elongation||no damage||no damage|